This is the online open resource that is the product of my 2019 inquiry project as part of my learning in the UVic PDPP teacher candidate program. The title of my inquiry is T.E.A.L., an acronym for Technology Enhancing Assessment List. At the conclusion of my inquiry, I have created two lists which I think are practical and usable for current PHE teachers and useful as a resource for teacher candidates.

Specifically, these two lists are examples of tech tools that have some usefulness in enhancing assessment in secondary PHE (Physical and Health Education) in British Columbia.

The first list is titled “T.E.A.L. for Assessment as/of/for Learning” and can be accessed below:

TEAL for Assessment as/of/for Learning

The second list was created using TPACK theory as a guiding principle. In short, TPACK is a framework that enables teachers to effectively integrate technology to enhance their assessment practice. This second list is titled TPACK-Guided Tool List” and can be accessed below:

TPACK-Guided Tool List

These lists should help improve assessment practices in PHE and create authentic learning experiences for our students.

Created by Mike Warren – 2019